First night - Arrive in the evening (No evening meal please sort yourself out on your way there)
- MTB, Road ride, Run & Chill
- Breakfast, After exercise food, Yazoo & Tango Crunchies, Evening meal included
- MTB, Road ride, Run & Chill
- Included: Breakfast, After exercise food, Yazoo & Tango Crunchies, Evening meal
- Ride for those who want to fit another ride in
- Check-out before 10am
How it works:
What does TC arrange?
All logistics, plan the menu, source meat locally at butchers, online food order, co-ordinate cooking & cleaning teams, provide all recipes & instructions for the menus, allocate rooms (single sex rooms & potentially a room for the couples if it works out like that), co-ordinate payments at the end of the weekend.
What is expected of me if I come along?
Ride your bike, Run, Chill and also help with preparing food and cleaning up and most importantly to have fun.
How do the meals work?
We will potentially eat breakfast together, lunch will be ready for whenever you are back from the trails, we will eat all evening meals together and have a daily catch-up of what happened out on the trails. If it is significant enough a prize will be awarded!
What is on a typical Tango Cycling weekend menu?
Breakfast - Oats/Toast with jam, peanut butter
After Ride food – Pasta, Yazoo & Tango Crunchies
Evening Meal – Welsh meat (Lamb or Steak) with paptert/potato salad/dish and a funky salad
Do I lead the rides or how does it work?
No, I don’t lead the rides. The routes are all well marked and everyone can pick a route that will suit his/her ability or the time that you would like to start your ride. Naturally mountain bikers don’t like missing out so we usually plan together and ride in groups that match our ability & fitness. There is a route to choose from for every ability, from beginners to advance riders, so don’t worry there will be something for you!
What is not included?
Evening dinner on the first night, snacks & drinks
Based on minimum 10 people booking - £300 which will include, 3 nights’ accommodation, shared petrol costs, 7 meals and an administration fee
Note on petrol costs: I calculate the cost for petrol by allowing an amount per mile for the number of miles driven and a minimum of 2 passengers and 2 bikes per car, so the chances are that the cost will be less than quoted above
Based on maximum 20 people booking - £240 which will include, 3 nights’ accommodation, shared petrol costs, 7 meals and an administration fee
The trip will only go ahead with a minimum of 15 people booked on and the maximum cost is quoted. I hate paying more than I expected and therefore promise to stay under budget and true to my tagline, More Fun For Less!
After the event I will send out final costs of the weekend to each individual.
The T & C’s:
- Your booking will be confirmed once I have received your deposit
- If you need to cancel your booking, you need to do so in writing to me as soon as you know that you will not be able to make the trip
- I will refund you your deposit minus a £10 administration fee if your place can be filled
- First come, first serve - 20 is the maximum number
- This trip will only go ahead once a minimum of 10 people have booked
What to do now:
- Hit reply now if you would like to join
- Please tell me if you have any dietary requirements and if you would be willing & able to provide lifts to others and their bikes
- Transfer £100 deposit to my account