Monday 27 January 2014

REVIEW: Falke MTB Socks!

Last year I received a pair of these Falke socks as hand-me-downs.

I started wearing them on our mtb-rides and caught myself looking for them as my chosen socks whenever I got ready for a ride.

I can't exactly tell you why or what was so different about them, but I loved wearing them on my mtb-rides and was determent to buy more when I go back to South Africa. I even started looking online, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

So on my recent trip to South Africa I went to Cape Union Mart and there they were! Stacks of them: men's, women's and in different the colors.

It was the first time that I saw the packaging.

Mountain biking Socks!

The clue was OBVIOUSLY in the MTB stitching on the back of the sock, but I never noticed it before.  

I bought a few pairs for myself and some as gifts so we can all share in the benefits of wearing these socks when we ride our beloved mountain bikes.

Who would've thought that such a tiny component of your clothing can make a difference? But it does! These socks provide ventilation where you need it, support behind your ankle and so much more. The technology behind these is spot on!

No comments:

Post a Comment