Wednesday 27 March 2013

Finding sweet singletrack on our Farm!

Our farm is on the Garden Route near Mossel Bay and Albertinia about 8km from Gouritzmond and 14km from Vleesbaai. 

I had to go buy some eggs for my mom on our neighbours farm and on the way back I got caught in a thunderstorm which created this beautiful rainbow. The eggs did get home in one piece even though it had a few near misses. 



Waiting for the storm to settle down in my uncle & aunt's garage

Our sheep has walked out some nice singletrack on the side of one of the kloofs/trevines. It is short, but really sweet. 

I'm grateful for installing tubeless tyres after riding the Cape Argus. If if I didn't know that we had cows and sheep I would've thought we are farming with thorns. I could see how the Stans No Tube Sealant was doing its work, it was just going ziittt-ziitt-zitt.



My playground and proof that we don't just have thorns
Sweet Singletrack
View of my cousin and our neighbour's farm
Lookout from the family graveyard



No comments:

Post a Comment