Wednesday 4 September 2013

Tango Cycling Kit Spotting











On 21 August my Tango Cycling Kit arrived, this was one of the best pre-birthday gifts I could have received. I kept refreshing the UPS page to see when delivery would be due and as I was looking at the page, Claire phoned from reception to let me know that my precious parcel arrived. It was with great excitement that I opened the box. I was so relieved to see that I didn't leave a 'c' out of cycling and that all was ok!
Louis & Saartjie trying to claim it all!


I took my precious goods home in my wheelie suitcase.I was prepared to show the contents of my suitcase to anybody that looked vaguely interested. My chest wanted to explode with pride and excitement. :-)

Saartjie & I baked my Ouma Lina's milktart as a trail as I wanted to bake one for work later in the week. So it was ready to serve as a treat for those who picked up their kit on Wednesday evening along with a complimentary chocolate yazoo.

Liezl arrived a little bit later and the two of us acted as if we were Tango Cycling's Next Top Models, I think we are especially with this perfectly in sync Usain Bolt pose!

Tango Cycling Next Top Models
Chunky Fries on the left & Skinny Fries on the right!

Tango Cooking in It! :)

Big G - Today I'm keeping up with Bontie
Dawie - The Beast





Multi-purpose Kit
TC, Big Ring Paula & Steph
"TC, it's your birthday and we'll ride cause  you want too!!!"
Thank you so much for riding with me on my b-day in the rain - #legends
Louis, Albert, Lara, Jono, Christiaan, Pokkeltjie, Zelda & Simon
 
3rd Ladies Ride and we bump into so many faces also wearing their kit at Head for the Hills
Lizzie, Adele, Nikie, Louis, Scottish Iain, Liezl, Simon, Lara, Saartjie, Natalie & Jeanpant
 
Louis roped into fitting Liezl's brakes
Adele & Niki
Saartjie styling in her kit!

Willem one of the last ones to receive his kit! Making me us 'tea' in it #malemodel
 
The level of service I received from Vitesse was impressive. They were always happy to make any changes that I required and nothing was a chore for them, the bonus was that my order was delivered 10 days before it's due date without any fuss. I am very happy with the quality of the kit especially with the bib shorts.

I have a limited number of men's and ladies tops left, they are available at £45 each and I also have 2 incredibly comfortable and well padded men's bib shorts left for £55 each. Contact me on tangocycling@outlook.com if you would like to wear your own Tango Cycling kit!

Gerhard van Niekerk: "This is definitely the best pair of cycling tights I own right now!"

David Duffy: "I really like the zip pocket at the back of the top."



No comments:

Post a Comment